College Bucket List!

Hey guys! I have been traveling a lot lately and haven't been able to post. But I'm back! As I go off to college in less than a month (first of all how did that happen so fast) I wanted to put together a college bucket list. I want to be able to see all of things I want to do visually and mark them off once I accomplish them. So here is my college bucket list so far! Feel free to use some of these ideas to make your own college bucket list and let me know your goals!

1. Go to a Concert
2. Fun all-nighter
3. Football Games (bonus points for an away game)
4. Road Trip
5. Write a letter to my future post college self
6. Participate in campus traditions
7. Watch and or participate in a campus theater production
8. Visit friends back home
9. Join a club
10. Take tons of photos
11. Volunteer somewhere
12. Take advantage of the campus gym
13. Have a picnic somewhere on campus
14. Hit up a farmers market
15. Make a college time capsule/ memory box
16. Have a photoshoot
17. Make friends with a random person
18. Have an all day movie marathon with a friend
19. Get good grades
20. Graduate College

I'm sure I will add to this list as I go through college but this is what I have so far! Writing all of these things down makes me so excited for college! Hope you enjoyed and leave a comment!

Comments

  1. Go to LOTS of concerts, travel/study abroad if you get the chance and make as many friends as you can :) Last, don’t sweat the small stuff, it doesn’t really matter anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

Freshman College Orientation: What's it really like?!

Fav Bible Verses