Quarantine Entertainment!

First of all this Coronavirus thing is absolutely crazy! Praying for everyone and their families! Stay inside and wash your hands! 

Alright if I'm being totally honest I am starting to lose my mind staying in my house and I am running out of things to do! There are only so many things I can do to keep myself entertained and since we don't know when this will end we have to keep pushing every day and keep going. A lot of people have put life on pause but I am ready to play so let's go! I am here to inspire us all with some quarantine activities to keep you busy and so your day doesn't seem like three days in one...trust me I've been there. So here are 10 things to do during quarantine! 

  1. A puzzle- I love doing puzzles and there is no better time than quarantine lol. I've already done 5 puzzles and I'm working on the 6th. Do I feel like an 80-year-old woman, sure, but it keeps my brain going and I am entertained! I personally love the Thomas Kinkade Disney Collection puzzles, they are so beautiful! Heres a link to check it out! Kinkade Puzzles
  2. Read- I used to love reading as a kid and all throughout elementary school. Unfortunately, I don't a lot of time to read anymore with everything in my life. Although the other day I decided to order a new book on Amazon and read it because honestly, I have nothing else to do. Let me be the first to say I have really enjoyed it and encourage you to curl up with a good book, and if reading is not your thing use an audiobook. This is the one I got from Amazon: Where the Crawdads Sing
  3. Paint/Draw- I love to paint so I have been letting my creative juices flow during the quarantine. I had a bunch of canvas at home but you can always paint on normal paper too! Go to Pinterest and get some inspiration or paint something totally original! 
  4. Bake/Cook- Get in your kitchen and make something super yummy no better time than now to try out a new recipe! 
  5. Clean/Organize- It is spring cleaning time anyway so I have loved cleaning out my house! Going through all my stuff and getting rid of things is not only cleansing to the space but cleansing to the soul. I love organizing so let's tidy up and be ready for a house party when quarantine is over!
  6. Make a Tik/Tok- That's right I said make a tik-tok. I love tik-tok and I am totally to ashamed of that so get your phone set up and record yourself dancing or something and have a good laugh!
  7. Self Care Day- Everyone loves getting the chance to pamper themselves so go for it! A bubble bath, a facial, and skincare are just a few great ideas!
  8. Blog!- You could start your very own blog to express all your awesome ideas and visions on! It's a great way to just speak your mind and you can make personal for your style!
  9. Yoga/Workout- I have recently fallen in love with yoga, it has been super calming during this crazy time and keeps my flexibility in check lol. Boho Beautiful is a great youtube channel full of yoga workouts. Also keeping up with abs, legs, and kickboxing on the Fit On app, try it out! No better time to work on that summer bod...even if that summer bod is stuck inside lol
  10. Binging Tv- I know it isn't as productive as the others but I think it is okay to relax and binge a show, or five, during the quarantine. Plus I'm sure you've been dying to watch a new show so go make some popcorn and sink into the couch for a few hours!
I hope this list is helpful and gets you at of the quarantine boredom that we are all stuck in at the moment! Go get your mind flowing and take on each day ready to go! And remember we will get through this! 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."   Isaiah 41:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World!

Mental/Self Care during a Pandemic

Fav Bible Verses